Shipping solutions come part and parcel with owning and operating your own eCommerce store. There are many options available for eCommerce merchants. Two popular options for Kiwi Merchants are Starshipit and GoSweetSpot.
Starshipit has four plans to choose from, with unlimited channels and carriers across all plans. Choosing between plans depends primarily on how many shipments you need to send each month. Starshipit also features a 30-day free trial.
No sign-up fees, no subscription fees and no long-term commitments. GoSweetSpot takes pride in offering the online platform free of charge. Merchants only pay for the freight they use. Rate Sheets are tailored based on business needs. Go to their pricing query form to get your tailor rate sheet.
Partners / Integrations
Starshipit seamlessly integrates with a wide range of couriers and eCommerce platforms allowing you to sell through multiple channels and distribute using a mix of couriers. You can ship domestically and internationally. Starshipit also enables you to create a branded tracking page with custom notifications & status updates.
Starshipit partners with, and is endorsed by, the leading couriers:
- Australia Post
- NZ Post
GoSweetSpot has partnered with some of New Zealand’s most trusted shipping providers. Domestic Couriers such as:
- New Zealand Couriers
- Post Haste
- Castle Parcels
GoSweetSpot also offers same day delivery or bulk delivery services through:
- Now Couriers
- Urgent Trucks
- Urgent Couriers
- Mainstream Freight
- TIL Freight
International partner providers include
- NZ Post
- Fedex Express
- First Global Logistics
- Kerry Logistics
Speak to an Integration Specialist.
Our team are here for third-party integrations and Shopify migration.
- Look up addresses & auto-populate fields
- Accurate, live postage rate calculation
- Enables delivery option selection so the customer can decide how they will receive their items, e.g. collection from a distribution point or express delivery
- Utilises multiple carriers, enabling you to use a mix of carriers that best suits your business needs for both domestic and internal shipping
- Multiple sales channels
- Imports orders automatically with write-back – with a single click you can import multiple channels into one
- Automatic address correction
- Automatic label generation with batch printing
- Customisable SMS/text and email notifications
- Branded tracking page
- Return label generator
- Stored consignment notes for quick tracking and reporting
- Linear rates, accessed via the system
- Multiple shipping options for every shipment
- Intuitive user friendly interface
- Multiple printing options – use either a regular or thermal printer
- eCommerce integration – select orders with a single click to obtain all label information
- Eco-bags derived from biopolymers and co-polymer; PBAT, corn starch, and PLA. None of GoSweetSpot’s products contain any conventional plastic whatsoever.
Both are popular, both are competitive. The right one for you depends on your own businesses needs and preferences.